Monday, November 2, 2009

Missionaries Live to teach. If we do not teach --- We die.

We are teaching! It's been so good! The members are stellar. We've had to do all the paper work the Elders didn't, but it's been so good to get on track with our area books. Most of the paperwork is done. We've zoned both our Wards and color coded our directory and potentials accordingly. We're trying to get a "splits" calendar together because all of the Sisters in both Wards have expressed a strong desire to come out and work with us.
I love Sister Bruner. It has been so good to get to know her and the learn from her and I don't think any one could be better to "re-vamp" an area. She has been such a help. After talking with one another we figured out that we took a class together at BYU-I (Brother Allred's Book of Mormon Class) and realized that she is very close friends with all the Chinese girls I lived with!!!!! I love them! Macy and Queena and Cannon and Tami!!! She doesn't know Margaret, but that's only because she moved to BYU Provo.She knows Chance and Ray too! Chance made me pig feet that semester and Ray talked to me while I did my Book of Mormon class final project. It was neat.
I love this Gospel and I love this work. I have a strong testimony of this Gospel, but have a hard time articulating it sometimes. I am so grateful for the spirit and how it can translate all those things in my heart that my mouth just can't figure out how to say. I love all of you. I want you to know that I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, that through Joseph Smith His church and His Gospel are on the earth again. God still speaks to His children through Prophets. Thomas S. Monson is His prophet today. The Book of Mormon is true. There is nothing that can convince me otherwise. My conviction comes from God.

Sister Bailey

Amos 3:7
Enos1:8; then go to 2Nephi33:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment