Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pageant

July 27, 2010

Pageant has been long and hard and everyone is feeling it. We're all exhausted. We have one more week. One more fantastic week. I want to work my hardest. This is the last week I will ever be able to help Heavenly Father during pageant. I want to be led by the Spirit and to be bold in my testimony. This week is going to be the best week ever. I know it.

For a change, I really don't have very much to write about.  I would like to say though, that I know this Gospel is true and I know that the priesthood is on the earth and I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me and everyone else on this earth more than anyone could ever comprehend. I have been doing a lot of pondering about the atonement recently and at the risk of sounding less that professional, it blows my mind. I do not understand it, but I cannot deny it. It is real. I feel it everyday.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is God's mouth piece on the earth today as was Moses in his time. I know that Jesus Christ is the head of this Church and that President Monson is under his direction.  It fills me with joy to know.

3Nephi 11:1-15

Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment